COLORband PiX USB is compatible with D-Fi USB technology and has the ability to display pixel mapping, use it as a blinding, or to do light baths. The individual control over the 12 tricolor LEDs allows you to obtain personalized appearances in any show, or activate their impressive automatic programs with or without DMX. The optional IRC-6 wireless control allows the activation of static colors, automatic and audiorhythmic programs.
- Linear device that works to make sequences, such as blinding or wash effect
- Compatibility with D-Fi USB for wireless operation in master / slave mode or by DMX
- Convenient access to multiple pre-loaded programs with or without DMX
- Easily generate complex images using the Pixels mode of ShowXpress
- Includes multiple DMX personalities for any programming style
- Virtually eliminate multi-colored shadows with high-power tricolor LEDs
- Get flicker-free video shots, with high-frequency LED attenuation
- Save assembly time and cables by daisy-chaining several units Ideal for noise sensitive applications thanks to silent operation and without moving parts
- Activation of static colors and automatic programs with optional IRC-6 wireless control
- Easily transported in the optional CHS-60 VIP backpack
- DMX channels: 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 18, 36 or 41
- DMX connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Lighting source: 12 LEDs (tricolor) 3W (1,000 mA), estimated 50,000 hours of life
- Strobe frequency: 0 to 24.5 Hz
- PWM frequency:22 kHz
- Beam angle: 27 °
- Field angle: 45 °
- Illuminance: 2,245 lux @ 2 m
- Chain feeding: 11 units @ 120 V; 20 units @ 230 V
- Voltage input: Self-adjusting from 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power / current: 50 W, 0.7 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz 47 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight:8 kg (4 lb) Size: 987 x 49 x 157 mm (38.9 x 2 x 6.2 in)
- Certifications: CE, MET (USA)
- Optional drivers: IRC-6, D-Fi USB
- Power Cable
- Support for mounting
- Quick Guide
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.