COLORstrip is a LED strip fixture. This unit can be controlled via four DMX channels, multiple modes accessible via the control panel or an optional LED-FS1 control.
The COLORstrip has built-in programs with automatic sound trigger detonators, and allows access to the popular mixed RGB default colors that are: yellow, purple, cyan, and white. The fixture is equipped with pre-programmed flash, color chase, color chase in sequence, mixing colors and blurring of color patterns. Applying the COLORstrip in a DMX control gives the programmer access to all the pre-programmed features also speed setting for blur and flash. At 38 inches long, 2.5 inches wide (96.5cm x 6.4cm), and weighing less than 5 pounds (2.05kgs), it is ideal for creating "catwalk" effects without overloading the track.
- Full size, linear wash light designed for uplighting applications or for great eye-candy effects
- Increase effects by power linking multiple units together to make runway chases
- Create large, coordinated light shows with other COLORstrip™ and COLORstrip™ Mini fixtures in Master/Slave mode
- Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the optional IRC-6 remote
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Easily transports in the CHS-60 VIP Gear Bag
- DMX Channels:4
- DMX Connectors:3-pin XLR
- Light Source:384 LEDs (128 red, 128 green, 128 blue) 0.25 W (20 mA), 100,000 hours life expectancy
- Beam Angle:28°
- Field Angle:43°
- Illuminance:1,104 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking:15 units @ 120 V; 28 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage:100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power and Current:72 W, 0.6 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
73 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight:5 lb (2 kg)
- Dimensions:38 x 2.5 x 6 in (965 x 64 x 155 mm)
- Approvals:CE, MET
- Optional Controllers:LED-FS1, IRC-6
- Power cord
- Hanging bracket with mounting hardware
- Warranty card
- Quick Reference Guide
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.