COREPAR 80 USB produces a full spectrum of light with the unsurpassed color mixing of COB (Chip-on-Board) technology and includes a separate magnetic lens that offers the flexibility to switch from ultra-wide to narrow laser in seconds.
The high-frequency LED attenuation achieves fluid LED blur transitions and ensures flicker-free performance in video applications. Multiple control options include DMX, Master / Slave and activation modes with sound as well as wireless control thanks to D-Fi USB compatibility. The operation of static colors and automated point-and-shoot programs can also be made possible with the optional IRC-6 control (sold separately). The flat cover of this unit has functions of power plugs and DMX on one side.
- COB (Chip-on-Board) LED produces a full spectrum of light with unsurpassed color mixing
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Included magnetic Fresnel lens allows the flexibility to go from ultra-wide to narrow beam in seconds
- Withstand the harshness of traveling from gig to gig with a robust housing
- Sit-flat housing design hugs the floor and features power and DMX outlets on the side of the unit
- Achieve flicker-free video operation with high-frequency LED dimming
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote
- Multiple control options include DMX, Master/Slave and Sound-Active modes
- Create customized colors using the built-in LED display
- Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves
- Easily transports in the optional CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag
- Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST®
- DMX Channels:3 or 8
- DMX Connectors:3-pin XLR
- Light Source:1 COB LED (tri-color RGB) 80 W, (2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate:0 to 33 Hz
- PWM Frequency:2,000 Hz
Beam Angle:70° (without lens)
25° (with lens)
Field Angle:90° (without lens)
40° (with lens)
Illuminance:405 lux @ 2 m (without lens)
2,143 lux @ 2 m (with lens)
- Power Linking:7 units @ 120 V; 13 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage:100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power and Current:75 W, 1.1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
72 W, 0.6 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight:2 lb (2.0 kg)
- Size:9 x 5.6 x 9.9 in (200 x 143 x 253 mm)
- Optional Controllers:IRC-6, D-Fi USB
- Power cord
- Magnetic Fresnel lens
- Warranty card
- Quick Reference Guide
- Hanging bracket with mounting
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.