EVE E-50Z is a compact ellipsoidal luminaire that projects clear patterns of warm white light, with D-Fi ™ compatibility for wireless control in master / slave mode or by DMX. The manual adjustment of zoom and the cutters, facilitate the control and modeling of the projected light beam at any distance. The EVE E-50Z includes support for metallic or glass gobos, and color filters, and can operate autonomously without the need for DMX controllers. By connecting the power of several units in chain, you save time and extensions in your installation.
- LED Ellipsoidal shines a hard-edged, warm white spot in any direction
- Easily highlight areas by altering the projected beam with framing shutters
- Flexibility to project from any distance using the manual zoom
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Flicker-free operation suitable for on-camera use
- Includes holders for glass and steel gobos and a gel frame
- Save time running extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Eliminate the need for DMX control with standalone operation
- Available in black or white
- DMX Channels:1 or 3
- DMX Connectors:3-pin XLR
- Light Source:1 LED (warm white) 50 W, (1.3 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate:0 to 29 Hz
- PWM Frequency:2 kHz
Illuminance:(20°): 7,910 lux @ 2 m
(39°): 2,710 lux @ 2 m
(20°): 1,479 lux @ 5 m
(39°): 508 lux @ 5 m
- Power Linking:16 units @ 120 V; 26 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage:100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power and Current:59 W, 0.5 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
63 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Gobo Size:D (53.3 mm outside, 43 mm image, 2mm max thickness)
- Zoom Angle:(manual): 20° to 39
- Weight:2 lb (4.2 kg)
- Size:9 x 6.2 x 15 in (480 x 157 x 381 mm)
- Approvals:CE, MET
- Color Temperature:3500 K
- Gel Frame Size:5 in (140 mm)
- Optional Controllers:D-Fi USB
- Support for glass or metal gobos
- Hanging bracket with mounting
- Power cord
- Harness with mounting accessories
- Quick Referene Guide
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.