FXpar 9 is a dynamic and compact multi-effect fixture. It has an outer ring of RGB+UV LEDs, a center LED, and SMD strobes, each featuring separate control. Multiple zones allow for spectacular effects via DMX. Sound activation, automated programs or easy control via the optional IRC-6 remote also let you easily achieve eye-catching effects. Save time setting up with power linking.
- Compact effect par with multiple technologies in a single fixture
- RGB+UV in outer ring for increased color mixing and effects
- Separate control of center LED, outer ring and SMD strobes for dynamic effects
- Multiple zones allow for spectacular effects
- SMD strobe ring adds strobe effects to any setup big or small
- Compatible with IRC-6 for improved control over the built-in functions
- Generate eye-catching effects with sound-activated and automated programs
- Power linking saves time setting up
- DMX Channels: 3, 6, 9 or 23
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: (outside): 9 LEDs (quad-color RGB+UV) 4 W, (1.4 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy (center): 1 LED (tri-color RGB COB) 18.4 W, (2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy (strobe): 21 LEDs (cool white SMDs) 0.5 W, (0.2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 16.4 Hz
- Beam Angle: 25°
- Field Angle: 45°
- Illuminance: 1450 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 7 units @ 120 V; 13 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 80 W, 1.1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 77 W, 0.6 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 3.6 lb (1.6 kg)
- Size: 10.9 x 10.8 x 2.9 in (279 x 275 x 74 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Optional Controllers: IRC - 6
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.