Intimidator Beam 140SR is a cutting-edge moving head beam fitted with a bright 140 W discharge light engine. Its motorized frost filter converts the tight beam to a wide wash for different applications and an impressive 16-facet prism splits the beam and intensifies the display. The built-in totem mode keeps the light on and over the dance floor. Non-DMX control is available with the optional IRC-6 wireless remote. On-board power linking saves time running extension cords. A unique ¼-turn hanging bracket allows for single or dual clamp mounting options. Fits best in the CHS-50 VIP gear bag.
- Cutting-edge moving head beam fitted with an intense 140 W discharge light engine
- Impressive 16-facet prism splits the beam and intensifies the excitement
- Motorized frost filter converts the tight beam to a wide wash for different applications
- Built-in totem mode keeps the light on and over the dance floor
- Unique ¼-turn hanging bracket allows for single or dual clamp mounting options
- Non-DMX control with the optional IRC-6 wireless remote
- On-board power linking saves time running extension cords
- Motorized Focus
- Fits best in the CHS-50 VIP gear bag
DMX Channels: 8 or 14
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pan and Tilt: 540°/270°
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: 180°, 360°, 540° pan/90°, 180°, 270° tilt
- Colors: 14 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos: 17 + open (all aluminum), fixed, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Light Source: (included): Osram Sirius HRI 140 W discharge lamp (6,000 hrs)
- (optional): Osram Sirius HRI 132 W discharge lamp (6,000 hrs)
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- Beam Angle: (beam): 3°
- (frost): 21°
- Illuminance: (5 m): 381,500 lux
- (15 m): 37,900 lux
- Power Linking: 3 units @ 120 V; 6 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 228 W, 2 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 224 W, 1.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 25.8 lb (11.7 kg)
- Size: 12.7 x 8.6 x 16.5 in (322 x 220 x 420 mm)
- Approvals: CE, MET
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6
- Prism: 16-facet round, bidirectional rotation at variable speeds
- Power cord
- Hanging bracket
- Warranty card
- Quick Reference Guide
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.