Intimidator Beam 355 IRC is a powerful and feature-packed moving head beam fitted with a 100W LED. Easily generate complex looks using the fixed gobo wheel that includes a unique animation effect to create additional dramatic looks. A rotating 3-facet prism splits the beam to cover larger areas. The motorized frost filter converts the beam to a wash. The onboard full-color display is IRC-6 compatible and features totem mode and onboard memory for storing a scene. Intimidator Beam 355 IRC has powerCON®-compatible power input/output connections for power linking.
- Feature-packed moving head beam fitted with a 100W LED
- Motorized frost filter converts the beam to a wash
- Easily generate complex looks using the fixed gobo wheel plus animation effect
- Split the beam and cover larger areas with the rotating 3-facet prism
- Full-color display with IRC-6 compatibility, totem mode and onboard memory for storing a scene
- Unique ¼-turn hanging bracket allows for single or dual clamp mounting options
- powerCON®-compatible power input/output connections for power linking
- Fits best in the INTIMROADCASES35X flight case
- DMX Channels: 8 or 14
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pan and Tilt: 540°/270°
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: 180°, 360°, 540° pan/270°, 180°, 90° tilt
- Colors: 8 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos: 5 + open, animation effect, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Light Source: 1 LED (white) 100 W, (27 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 1.8 kHz [flicker free]
- Beam Angle: 3°
- Illuminance: 262,800 lux @ 2 m
- 6,860 lux @ 5 m
- Power Linking: 5 units @ 120 V; 9 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 163 W, 1.5 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 157 W, 0.8 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 25.4 lb (11.6 kg)
- Size: 12.7 x 8.7 x 18.9 in (322 x 220 x 480 mm)
- Approvals: CE, MET
- Optional Controllers: IRC - 6
- Prism: 3-facet round, bidirectional rotation at variable speeds
- Intimidator Beam 355 IRC
- Power cord
- Hanging bracket
- Warranty card
- Quick Reference Guide
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.