Intimidator Hybrid 140SR is powerful all-in-one moving head fixture that morphs from SPOT to BEAM to WASH effortlessly. Fitted with an intense 140 W discharge light engine and motorized focus, it projects crisp beams and gobos at almost any distance. Two overlapping independently controlled prisms create dynamic beam effects. Dual gobo wheels allow for gobo morphing and amazing mid-air projections. The motorized zoom works in beam, spot and wash modes for ultimate light control. Control is easy with the full-color display, IRC-6 compatibility, totem mode and onboard memory for storing a scene. Power linking saves time running cables. Fits best in the Intimidator Road Case S35X.
- True hybrid moving head fitted with an intense 140 W discharge light engine
- All-in-one light fixture morphs from SPOT to BEAM to WASH effortlessly
- Dual, overlapping prisms with independent control multiply the beam dynamics
- Dual gobo wheels allow for gobo morphing and amazing mid-air projections
- Motorized zoom works in beam, spot and wash modes for ultimate light control
- Unique ¼-turn hanging bracket allows for single or dual clamp mounting options
- Emit crisp projections at almost any distance using the motorized focus
- Glass optics ensure crisp beams and gobos at all times
- Flexible menu option accepts Osram 132 W lamps if needed
- Full-color display with IRC-6 compatibility, totem mode and onboard memory for storing a scene
- powerCON®-compatible power input/output connections for power linking
- Fits best in the Intimidator Road Case S35X
- DMX Channels: 13 or 19
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pan and Tilt: 540°/270°
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: 180°, 360°, 540° pan/90°, 180°, 270° tilt
- Colors: 12 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos: wheel (1): 9 + open, rotating, indexing, interchangeable, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- wheel (2): 17 + open, aluminum, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Light Source: (included): Osram Sirius HRI 140 W discharge lamp (6,000 hrs)
- (optional): Osram Sirius HRI 132 W discharge lamp (6,000 hrs)
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- Illuminance: (3° beam): 382,000 lux @ 5 m
- (7° spot): 104,700 lux @ 5 m
- (14° wash): 4,680 lux @ 5 m
- Power Linking: 3 units @ 120 V; 6 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 260 W, 2.5 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 254 W, 1.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Gobo Size: (rotating): 13.7 mm outside, 11 mm image, 1 mm max thickness
- Zoom Angle: (beam): 3° to 11°
- (spot): 7° to 21°
- (wash): 14° to 28°
- Weight: 33.4 lb (15.2 kg)
- Size: 12.6 x 8.6 x 20.2 in (322 x 220 x 513 mm)
- Approvals: CE, MET
- Gobo wheel: (1): 9 + open, rotating, interchangeable, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- (2): 17 + open, metal, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Optional Controllers: IRC - 6
- Prism: (1): 8-facet round, bidirectional rotation at variable speeds
- Prism: (2): 6-facet linear, bidirectional rotation at variable speeds
- Power cord
- Hanging bracket
- Warranty card
- Quick Reference Guide
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.