Give your mobile performances some lighting punch with the feature-packed Intimidator Spot 260. It features a 75W LED and motorized focus that lets you project crisp gobos from nearly any distance. Throw light farther by decreasing the beam angle 5° using the manual zoom. Keep the party energized using Totem mode that keeps beams on the dance floor and a 3-facet prism splits the beam and covers a larger area to thrill event guests. Intimidator Spot 260 lets you set, save, and recall 1 scene manually, directly from the full-color LCD display. Link up to 4 fixtures to create eye-catching, synchronized shows in Automated or Sound mode. You can also use convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the optional IRC-6 remote. Intimidator Spot 260 has powerCON®-compatible power input/output connections for power linking. Fits best in the CHS-2xx VIP Gear Bag.
- Feature-packed moving head fitted with a 75W LED designed for mobile performances
- ¼-turn hanging bracket allows for quick removal when needed
- Project crisp gobos from nearly any distance with the motorized focus
- Throw light farther by decreasing the beam angle 5° using the manual zoom
- 3-facet prism splits the beam and covers a larger area
- Beams always remain on the dance floor using the built-in, innovative Totem mode
- Set, save, and recall 1 scene manually, directly from the full-color LCD display
- Link up to 4 fixtures to create eye-catching, synchronized shows in Automated or Sound mode
- Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the optional IRC-6 remote
- powerCON®-compatible power input/output connections for power linking
- Fits best in the CHS-2xx VIP Gear Bag
DMX Channels: 8 or 14
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pan and Tilt: 540°/234°
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: 540°, 360°, 180° pan/234°, 180°, 90° tilt
- Colors: 8 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos: 7 + open (6 metal + 1 glass), rotating, interchangeable, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Light Source: 1 LED (white) 75 W, (3.3 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20.6 Hz
- Illuminance: (12°): 12,030 lux @ 2 m
- (17°): 2,530 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 5 units @ 120 V; 10 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 107 W, 1.5 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 103 W, 0.8 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Gobo Size: 24 mm outside, 20 mm image, 1.1 mm max thickness
- Zoom Angle: (manual): 12° to 17°
- Weight: 12.2 lb (5.6 kg)
- Size: 9.1 x 6.4 x 13.8 in (232 x 163 x 351 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Prism: 3-facet round, static
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6
- Intimidator Spot 260 IRC
- Power cord
- Hanging bracket with mounting hardware
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.