Intimidator Wave 360 IRC brings a “wave” of excitement to your next event. This dynamic effect features four independently controlled 12-watt RGBW LED moving heads on a single rotating base. With its razor sharp beams, continuous pan rotation, adjustable tilt ranges and infinite color mixing capabilities, the Intimidator Wave 360 IRC produces the kind of astounding lightshows that set you apart from the pack. Up to four units (16 moving heads in all!) can be linked in automatic, sound or master-slave mode. An optional IRC-6 remote can be used for non-DMX control.
- Stunning moving light array with 4 independently controlled heads on a rotating base
- Continuous pan rotation and 4 tilting heads create unique and amazing effects unlike any other light
- Narrow, razor-sharp beams of RGBW light for astonishing aerial effects
- Built-in movement macros and color programs create complex looks easily
- Master/Slave mode makes it easy to generate coordinated light shows
- Adjustable pan and tilt ranges put light where you want it
- Easy to use, full color menu interface makes manual operation simple and quick
- Works with the optional IRC-6 wireless remote for convenient, wireless control
- Power-linking capability shortens setup time
- DMX Channels: 17 or 33
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pan and Tilt: 360° (continuous) /270°
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: 540°, 360°, 180° pan/270°, 180°, 90° tilt
- Light Source: 4 LEDs (quad-color RGBW) 12 W (3.9 A) 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 488 Hz
- Beam Angle: 5°
- Illuminance: 16,670 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 3 units @ 120 V; 6 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 175 W, 2.6 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 177 W, 1.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 19.4 lb (8.8 kg)
- Size: 22 x 7.4 x 11.7 in (559 x 189 x 297 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Series: Intimidator
- Primary Use: DJ/Mobile, Bands/Stages, Events, Clubs, Party
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6
- Power cord
- Hanging bracket with mounting hardware
- Warranty card
- Quick Reference Guide
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.