This portable, LED-powered followspot is equipped with a 75-watt white LED for a hardedge, focused beam. Easy to set up and tear down, LED Followspot 75ST comes with an included tripod. Extremely fast electronic strobe delivers silent operation with no moving parts. Super smooth LED dimming makes professional fading a breeze, while a single gobo slot projects crisp patterns onto any surface.
- Portable, LED followspot emits a focused beam with a sharp edge
- Set up and tear down in seconds with the included tripod
- Increase flexibility with DMX and manual control options
- A great option for small clubs and auditoriums
- Simplify professional fading with smooth LED dimming
- Deliver silent operation with fast electronic strobe and no moving parts
- Project crisp patterns onto any surface using the single gobo slot
- Focus the light where it is needed using the mechanical iris to reduce the beam’s diameter
DMX Channels: 3
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Colors: 7 + white
- Light Source: 1 LED (cool white) 75 W (18 A) 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 16 Hz
- Illuminance: 8,140 lux @ 2 m (14°)
- 4,650 lux @ 2 m (20°)
- Input Voltage: 120/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz (switchable)
- Power and Current: 215 W, 1.8 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 220 W, 1 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Gobo Size: 23.7 mm outside, 21.3 mm image, 1 mm max thickness
- Zoom Angle: 14° to 20° (manual)
- Weight: 13.3 lb (6 kg)
- Dimensions: 22 x 10.8 x 11.5 in (560 x 276 x 292 mm)
- Approvals: CE, MET
- Stand Height: 2.8 to 3.8 ft (0.8 to 1.2) m
- Power cord
- Warranty card
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.