Maverick MK2 Wash rewrites the rules on wash fixtures with its flawlessly even output, custom designed optics, full pixel mapping, virtual gobo wheel with background colors, pre-programmed colors and 7° – 49° zoom range. Powered by 12 (40 W) Osram RGBW LEDs, it can handle any application, even aerial washing, with ease. Take control with DMX, sACN, Art-Net, Kling-Net or W-DMX.
- Fully featured RGBW LED yoke wash fixture with pixel mapping and zoom
- 16-bit Dimming of master dimmer as well as individual colors for smooth control of fades
- Virtual Color wheel with instantaneous access to 21 colors
- Built in colors for quick design possibilities
- Built in virtual gobo wheel with background colors for impressive atmospheric effects fast movement of pan, tilt, and zoom
- Quiet operation for a wide range of installation situations
- DMX, WDMX, S ACN, Art-Net, and Kling-Net control for full flexibility
- 7° - 49° Zoom angle for variable beam sizes
- True 1 compatible power input
- Battery backup display with auto rotate depending on fixture orientation
- Light Source: 12 LEDs (quad-color RGBW) 40 W, (2.6 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Color Temperature (range): 2800 to 10000 K
- Beam Angle: 5° to 36°
- Field Angle: 7° to 49°
- Zoom Angle: 7° to 49°
- Lumens – Source: 8,800
- Lumens – Output: 5,900
- Illuminance (7°): 19,000 lux @ 5 m
- Illuminance (49°): 800 lux @ 5 m
- PWM Frequency: 600 Hz, 1,200 Hz, 2,000 Hz, 6,000 Hz, 15,000 Hz
- Pan and Tilt: 540°/270°
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: 180°, 360°, 540° pan/90°, 180°, 270° tilt
- Dimmer: Electronic
- Shutter/Strobe: Electronic
- Zoom: Motorized
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- Standalone Color Mixing: No
- Color Temperature Presets: Yes
- Move-in-Black: Yes
- Dim Curves: 4
CONSTRUCTION / PHYSICAL
- Dimensions: 12.72 x 9.17 x 18.54 in (323 x 233 x 471 mm)
- Weight: 32.8 lb (14.8 kg)
- Exterior Color: Black
- Housing Material: High-impact flame-retardant polymer
- Power Connection: Edison plug to Seetronic Powerkon IP65
- Power Input: Seetronic Powerkon IP65
- Data Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR
- Cable Length (power): 5 ft (1.5 m)
- Control Protocol: Art-Net, sACN, Kling-Net, DMX, W-DMX
- DMX Channels Single Mode: 20, 69, 115
- DMX Channels Dual Mode – Function: 8, 20, 26
- DMX Channels Dual Mode – Pixel: 36, 48, 60
- Art-Net Channels Single Mode: 20, 69, 115
- Art-Net Channels Dual Mode – Function: 8, 20, 26
- Art-Net Channels Dual Mode – Pixel: 36, 48, 60
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power Linking: 2 units @ 120 V; 4 units @ 208 V; 5 units @ 230 V
- Power and Current: 651 W, 5.51 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 629 W, 3.03 A @ 208 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 609 W, 2.53 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
CERTIFICATIONS / QUALIFICATIONS
- CE, MET
- IP Rating: IP20, dry location
- MK2 Wash
- Seetronic Powerkon IP65 power cord
- Omega bracket with mounting hardware
- Professional Clamps: CTC-50HC, CTC-50HCN
- Safety Cable: SC-07
- IP rated Seetronic Powerkon extensions
- DMX cables
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.