Maverick Storm 1 Wash is a powerful, IP65-rated RGBW Osram LED moving head, and the first of its kind to join the award-winning Maverick series! The outdoor-ready unit features a compact and rugged die-cast aluminum housing built with marine grade stainless steel screws to withstand even the harshest elements. With an output of just over 6000 lumens, its customized optics are well suited for audience and aerial washing, even at larger venues. Pixel-mapping effects and a massive zoom range further add to the unit’s versatility; and a virtual gobo wheel with background colors creates an array of immersive atmospheric effects. The RDM-enabled unit features 16-bit dimming and can be controlled via DMX, W-DMX, sACN, and Art-Net.
- Fully featured IP 65 rated RGBW LED yoke wash fixture with pixel mapping and zoom
- 16-bit dimming of master dimmer as well as individual colors for smooth control of fades
- Built-in colors for quick design possibilities
- Built-in virtual gobo wheel with background colors for impressive atmospheric effects
- Precise movement of pan, tilt, and zoom
- Quiet operation for a wide range of installation situations, both indoor and outdoor
- DMX, W-DMX, S ACN, Art-Net, and Kling-Net control for full flexibility
- RDM Enabled for remote addressing and trouble shooting
- 11° - 42° Zoom angle for variable beam sizes
- True 1 compatible power input
- Battery backup display with auto rotate depending on fixture orientation
- Three setup menu presets and preset sync for cross loading to multiple like-fixtures for easy shop setup
- Light Source: 19 LEDs (quad-color RGBW) 20 W, (1.3 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Color Temperature (range): 2800 to 10000 K
- Beam Angle: 7° to 27°
- Field Angle: 11° to 42°
- Zoom Angle: 11° to 42°
- Lumens – Output: 6,000
- Illuminance (7°): 11,032 lux @ 5 m
- Illuminance (42°): 832 lux @ 5 m
- Pan and Tilt: 540°/270°
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: 180°, 360°, 540° pan/90°, 180°, 270° tilt
- Dimmer: Electronic
- Shutter/Strobe: Electronic
- Zoom: Motorized
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 27 Hz
- Standalone Color Mixing: No
- Color Temperature Presets: Yes
- Move-in-Black: Yes
- Dim Curves: 4
CONSTRUCTION / PHYSICAL
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 16.3 x 18.77 in (319 x 414 x477 mm)
- Weight: 59 lb ( 27 kg)
- Exterior Color: Black
- Housing Material: High-impact flame-retardant polymer
- IP Rating: 65
- Operating temperature range: 14°F - 104°F (-10°C - 40°C)
- Power Input: Seetronic Powerkon IP65
- Data Connectors: 5-pin IP rated XLR, Neutrik IP rated RJ45 Connectors in/out
- Cable Length (power): 5 ft (1.5 m)
- Control Protocol: Art-Net, sACN, Kling-Net, RDM, DMX, W-DMX
- DMX Channels Single Mode: 20, 96, 178, 216
- DMX Channels Dual Mode – Function: 8, 20, 26
- DMX Channels Dual Mode – Pixel: 57, 76, 152
- Art-Net Channels Single Mode: 20, 96, 178, 216
- Art-Net Channels Dual Mode – Function: 8, 20, 26
- Art-Net Channels Dual Mode – Pixel: 57, 76, 152
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power Linking: 3 units @ 120 V; 6 units @ 208 V; 7 units @ 230 V
- Power and Current: 443 W, 3.75 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 433 W, 2.21 A @ 208 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 430 W, 1.91 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Maverick Storm 1 Wash
- Seetronic Powerkon IP65 power cord to bare wire
- Omega bracket with mounting hardware
- Professional Clamp: CTC-50HC, CTC-50HCN
- Safety Cable: SC-07
- DMX Cables
- IP Rated Seetronic® Powerkon Extensions
- MRUPLOAD software uploader
- Micro T-1 TRX G5 WDMX Transceiver
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.