Maverick MK Pyxis empowers your creativity by giving you an endless array of incredible eye-candy looks with its epic beam and wash effects, wide zoom range, continuous 360° pan and tilt movement and awesome aerial and pixel-mapping effects. This revolutionary and compact moving head features a ring of nine 15 W RGBW LEDs with a zoom range of 7° to 45° and built in color macros and gobos, as well as a punchy 60 W RGBW LED serving as a center pixel with a 3° beam angle. Choose from DMX, sACN, Art-Net, or W-DMX for control.
- A full featured RGBW LED wash and beam fixture with 360° continuous pan and tilt movement
- A (9) 15 W RGBW LED outer ring of LEDs with a 7°— 45° zoom angle and pixel control for wash and narrow effects
- A single 60 W RGBW LED center pixel with a fixed 3° beam angle for dedicated beam color effects
- Virtual Color wheel with instantaneous access to 21 colors
- Built in color effects for quick design possibilities
- Built in virtual gobo wheel with background colors for impressive atmospheric effects
- Quiet operation for a wide range of installation situations
- DMX, W-DMX, S ACN, Art-Net, and Kling-Net control for full flexibility
- RDM enabled for remote addressing and trouble shooting
- Converts TCP/IP to DMX for shorter data cable runs
- 7°— 45° zoom angle for variable beam sizes
- True 1 compatible power input
- Battery backup touchscreen display with auto rotate depending on fixture orientation
- Three setup menu presets and preset sync for cross loading to multiple like fixtures for easy shop setup
- Light Source: 9 LEDs outer ring (quad-color RGBW) 15 W, (1.29 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Light Source: 1 LED center pixel (quad-color RGBW) 60 W, (4.5 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Color Temperature (range): 2,800 to 10,000 K
- Beam Angle (center pixel and outer ring): 3°
- Beam Angle (center pixel): 3°
- Beam Angle (outer ring): 5° to 28°
- Field Angle (center pixel and outer ring): 6°
- Field Angle (center pixel): 5°
- Field Angle (outer ring): 7° to 45°
- Zoom Angle: 7° to 45°
- Lumens – Source: (center pixel) 1,700, (outer ring) 4,300
- Lumens – Output: (center pixel) 1,100, (outer ring) 2,400
- Illuminance (center pixel / outer ring): 27,560 lux @ 5 m
- Illuminance (center pixel): 20,300 lux @ 5 m
- Illuminance (outer ring): 7,330 lux @ 5 m
- Selectable PWM: 600 Hz, 1,200 Hz, 2,000 Hz, 4,000 Hz, 6,000 Hz, 15,000 Hz
- Pan and Tilt: 540°/270°
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: Infinite, 540°, 360°, 180° pan/ Infinite, 270°, 180°, 90° tilt
- Dimmer: Electronic
- Shutter/Strobe: Electronic
- Zoom: Motorized
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- Color Temperature Presets: Yes
- Move-in-Black: Yes
- Dim Modes: 2
- Dim Curves: 4
- Dimensions: 12.20 x 8.85 x 18 in (310 x 225 x 459 mm)
- Weight: 31.96 lb (14.5 kg)
- Exterior Color: Black
- Housing Material: High-impact flame-retardant polymer
- Power Connection: Edison plug to Seetronic Powerkon IP65
- Power Input: Seetronic Powerkon IP65
- Data Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR, , Amphenol XLR Net RJ45 Connectors in/out
- Cable Length (power): 5 ft (1.5 m)
- Control Protocol: Art-Net, sACN, Kling-Net, DMX, W-DMX
- DMX Channels Single Mode: 26,66,113,131
- DMX Channels Dual Mode – Function: 13,26,33
- DMX Channels Dual Mode – Pixel: 30,40,80
- Art-Net Channels Single Mode: 26,66,113,131
- Art-Net Channels Dual Mode – Function: 13,26,33
- Art-Net Channels Dual Mode – Pixel: 30,40,80
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power Linking: 6 units @ 120 V; 11 units @ 208 V; 12 units @ 230 V
- Power and Current: 262 W, 2.2 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 260 W, 1.2 A @ 208 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 223 W, 1.1 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- CE, MET
- IP Rating: IP20, dry location
- Maverick PYXIS
- Seetronic Powerkon IP65 power cord
- Omega bracket with mounting hardware
- Professional Clamp: CTC-50HC, CTC-50HCN
- Safety Cable: SC-07
- DMX Cables
- IP Rated Seetronic® Powerkon Extensions
- Ethercon extension cables
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.