Maverick MK1 Spot is ready for action with an extremely flat field, CMY color mixing, a 5:1 zoom and multiple control options. Powered by a 350 W LED engine, it features one static and one rotating gobo wheel, a 7 position + white color wheel, variable frost and 3-facet prism. It can be controlled with DMX, sACN, Art-Net, or W-DMX.
Fully featured 350W LED yoke spot fixture including CMY color mixing, a color wheel, zoom optics, and two gobo wheels, one rotating, and one static
16-bit dimming of master dimmer for smooth control of fades
Variable CMY color mixing system to create a wide pallet of colors
DMX, WDMX, sACN, and Art-Net for full flexibility of control options
RDM Enabled for remote addressing and trouble shooting
7° to 33° zoom angle for variable beam sizes
Iris, 3-facet prism, and frost for beam control
True 1 compatible power input
Battery backup touchscreen display with auto rotate depending on fixture orientation
Three setup menu presets and preset sync for cross loading to multiple like fixtures for easy shop setup
- Light Source: 1 LED (CW) 350 W, (9.6 A), 6,808 K, 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Beam Angle: 7° to 29°
- Field Angle: 7° to 33°
- Zoom Angle: 7° to 33°
- Illuminance (7°): 34,282 lux @ 5 m
- Illuminance (33°): 2,097 lux @ 5 m
- Selectable PWM: 600 Hz, 1200 Hz, 2000 Hz, 4000 Hz, 6000 Hz, 25,000 Hz
- Pan and Tilt: 540°/270°
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: 540°, 360°, 180° pan/270°, 180°, 90° tilt
- Colors: 7 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Colors: CMY flags
- Gobos (1): 7 + open (7 glass), rotating, interchangeable, indexing, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos (2): 7 + open (7 metal), continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobo Size (1): Gobo Wheel 1 (rotating): 26 mm (outside), 22 mm (image), 1.2 mm (max. thickness)
- Dimmer: Electronic
- Shutter/Strobe: Electronic
- Zoom: Motorized
- Focus: Motorized
- Frost: Motorized
- Iris: Motorized
- Prism: 3 Facets, motorized, rotating
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- Move-in-Black: Yes
- Dim Curves: 4
CONSTRUCTION / PHYSICAL
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 9.8 x 25.0 in (394 x 250 x 636 mm)
- Weight: 60 lb (27.2 kg)
- Exterior Color: Black
- Housing Material: High-impact flame-retardant polymer
- Power Connection: Edison plug to Seetronic Powerkon IP65
- Power Input: Seetronic Powerkon IP65
- Data Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR, Amphenol XLR Net RJ45 connectors in/out
- Cable Length (power): 5 ft (1.5 m)
- Control Protocol: Art-Net, sACN, DMX, W-DMX
- DMX Channels: 22 or 29
- Art-Net Channels: 22 or 29
- Modes/Personalities: 2 personalities (22, 29)
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 592 W, 5.07 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 555 W, 2.74 A @ 208 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 536 W, 2.47 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
CERTIFICATIONS / QUALIFICATIONS
- CE, MET
- IP Rating: IP20, dry location
- Seetronic Powerkon IP65 power cord
- Omega bracket with mounting hardware
- Professional Clamps: CTC-50HC, CTC-50HCN
- Safety Cable: SC-07
- DMX Cables
- Flight Case: CPSINGLECASEA1
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.