Maverick MK2 Profile delivers ultimate artistic precision via its advanced 4-blade dual position rotating framing system, a stunningly bright 440 W LED engine, two 6-position rotating slot and lock gobo wheels, CMY + CTO color mixing, a 7-position + white color wheel, variable frost, 3-facet prism, and a 13° to 37° zoom range. Take control with DMX, sACN, Art-Net, or W-DMX, and test with RDM.
AT A GLANCE
- Fully featured >90 CRI 440 W LED yoke profile fixture including CMY+CTO color mixing, a four blade framing shutter system with rotation, a color wheel, 3:1 zoom, and two rotating gobo wheels
- 16-bit dimming of master dimmer for smooth control of fades
- Variable CMY+CTO color mixing system to create a wide pallet of colors
- Two rotating, indexing and interchangeable slot and lock gobo wheels
- DMX , WDMX, sACN, and Art-Net for full flexibility of control options
- RDM control over DMX for fixture reporting
- 13° to 37° zoom angle for variable beam sizes
- Iris, 3-facet prism, and frost for beam control
- True 1 compatible power input
- Battery backup display with auto rotate depending on fixture orientation
- Light Source: 1 LEDs (CW) 440 W, (6.5 A), 6,016 K, 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Color Temperature (at full): 5883 K
- CRI: >90
- Beam Angle: 12° to 35°
- Field Angle: 13° to 37°
- Zoom Angle: 13° to 37°
- Lumens - Source: 20,000
- Lumens - Output: 9,300
- Illuminance (13°): 14,981 lux @ 5 m
- Illuminance (36°): 2,098 lux @ 5 m
- Selectable PWM: 600Hz, 1,200Hz, 2,000Hz, 4,000Hz, 6,000Hz, 15,000Hz
- Pan and Tilt: 540°/270°
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: 540°, 360°, 180° pan/270°, 180°, 90° tilt
- Colors: 7 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Colors: CMY flags, CTO flag
- Gobos (1): 6 + open glass, rotating, interchangeable, indexing, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos (2): 6 + open glass, rotating, interchangeable, indexing, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobo Size: Gobo Wheel 1 (rotating): 32 mm (outside), 28 mm (image), 1.1 mm (max. thickness)
- Gobo Size: Gobo Wheel 2 (rotating): 32 mm (outside), 26 mm (image), 1.1 mm (max. thickness)
- Framing Shutters: 4 blades, each with dual axis movement
- Framing Shutter rotation: 90°
- Dimmer: Electronic
- Shutter/Strobe: Electronic
- Zoom: Motorized
- Focus: Motorized
- Frost: Motorized
- Iris: Motorized
- Prism: 3 Facets, motorized, rotating
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- Move-in-Black: Yes
- Dim Curves: 4
- Dimensiones: 394 x 279 x 671 mm (15.5 x 10.9 x 26.4 in)
- Peso: 31.7 kg (69.8 lb)
- Color exterior: Negro
- Material de la carcasa: Polímero de alto impacto y retardante al fuego
- Dimensions:15.5 x 10.9 x 26.4 in (394 x 279 x 671 mm)
- Weight: 69.8 lb (31.7 kg)
- Exterior Color: Black
- Housing Material: High-impact flame-retardant polymer
- Control Protocol: Art-Net, DMX, W-DMX, sACN
- DMX Channels: 33 or 50
- Art-Net Channels: 33 or 50
- Modes/Personalities: 2 personalities (33, 50)
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 750 W, 6.32 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 732 W, 3.5 A @ 208 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 734 W, 3.1 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Breaker Size: F12 A, 250 V
- CE, MET
- IP Rating: IP20, dry location
- Temperature (Ambient): -4 °F to 113 °F (-20 °C to 45 °C)
- Maverick MK2 Profile
- Seetronic Powerkon IP65 power cord
- Omega bracket with mounting hardware
- Professional Clamps: CTC-50HC, CTC-50HCN
- Safety Cable: SC-07
- IP Rated Seetronic® Powerkon Extensions
- DMX cables
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.