Rogue R2X Spot offers incredible value with a stunning range of colors and effects, all supported by professional quality engineering. Rogue R2X Spot builds on the features of the R1X Spot by adding gobo-morphing technology and two variable scrolling color wheels for an unlimited number of shape-changing and split-color effects. Rogue R2X Spot uses a powerful 300 W LED light source in a 16.5° beam angle for a brilliant light that creates an unparalleled audience experience.
- Intense 300 W LED light engine for punchy, bold beams
- Perfect gobo morphing between gobo wheels
- Two color wheels with 7 colors, split color ability, and continuous variable speed scrolling
- Two gobo wheels: one fixed slot scrolling wheel and one rotating, interchangeable, scrolling wheel
- Iris, 3-facet prism, and frost for beam control
- Beautiful 16-bit LED dimming for ultimate fade control
- Neutrik® powerCON® power input/output connections for power linking
- 3- and 5-pin DMX input/output connections
- RDM enabled for remote addressing and trouble shooting
- Selectable LED maximum output to match legacy Rogue R2 Spots
- Selectable PWM settings to maintain flicker-free operation on camera
- Simple and complex DMX channel profiles for programming versatility
- Light Source: 1 LEDs (CW) 300 W, (8.7 amps), 7,836 K, 50,000 hours life expectancy
- CRI: 72
- Beam Angle: 16.5°
- Field Angle: 16.5°
- Lumens – Source: 23,000
- Lumens – Output: 11,000
- Illuminance (total): 9,187 lux @ 5 m
- Selectable PWM: 600 Hz, 1,200 Hz, 6,000 Hz, 15,000 Hz
- Pan and Tilt: 540°/250°
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: 540°, 360°, 180° pan/250°, 180°, 90° tilt
- Colors (1): 7 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Colors (2): 7 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos (1): 7 + open (7 metal), rotating, interchangeable, indexing, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos (2): 8 + open (8 metal), continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobo Size: Gobo Wheel 1 (rotating): Positions 1, 2, 3, 4, and 7 (metal); size: 28.8 mm (outside), 23.8 mm (image), 0.5 mm (max. thickness)
- Gobo Size: Gobo Wheel 1 (rotating): Positions 5 and 6 (glass); size: 27 mm (outside), 24 mm (image), 3 mm (max. thickness)
- Framing Shutters: No
- Dimmer: Electronic
- Shutter/Strobe: Electronic
- Focus: Motorized
- Frost: Motorized
- Iris: Motorized
- Prism: 3 Facets, motorized, rotating
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 22 Hz
- Standalone Color Mixing: No
- Color Temperature Presets: No
- Move-in-Black: Yes
- Dimensions (single unit): 16.1 x 13.5 x 19.25 in (409 x 343 x 489 mm)
- Weight (single unit): 47.8 lb (21.7 kg)
- Exterior Color: Black
- Housing Material: High-impact flame-retardant polymer
- Power Connection: Edison (local) plug to Neutrik® powerCON®
- Power Input: Neutrik® powerCON®
- Power Output: Neutrik® powerCON®
- Data Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR
- Cable Length (power): 5 ft (1.5 m)
- Control Protocol: DMX, RDM
- DMX Channels: 18 or 21
- Modes/Personalities: 2 personalities (18, 21)
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power Linking: 3 units @ 120 V; 6 units @ 208 V; 7 units @ 230 V
- Power and Current: 517 W, 4.31 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 427 W, 2.05 A @ 208 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 437 W, 1.9 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Breaker Size: F 7A, 250 V
- CE, MET
- IP Rating: IP20, dry location
- Temperature (Ambient): -4 °F to 113 °F (-20 °C to 45 °C)
- Rogue R2X Spot
- Neutrik powerCON power cord
- Omega bracket with mounting hardware
- Professional Clamps: CTC-50HC, CTC-50HCN
- Safety Cable: SC-07
- DMX Cables
- powerCON extension cables
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.