Rogue R1X Spot brings innovation and creativity with a rotating 3-facet prism for stunning aerial effects, a motorized iris and focus for beam shaping, as well as two gobo wheels, one of which rotates and has 7 interchangeable gobos for custom looks. Rogue R1X Spot shines brightly with a 170 W LED light source in a 16° beam angle for crisp gobo projections in a range of eight beautiful colors.
Bold, bright 170 W LED light engine for punchy, solid beams
Color wheel with 8 colors, split color ability, and continuous variable-speed scrolling
Two gobo wheels: one fixed slot scrolling wheel and one rotating, interchangeable, scrolling wheel
Iris and 3-facet prism for stunning visual effects
Neutrik® powerCON® power input/output connections for power linking
3- and 5-pin DMX input/output connections
RDM enabled for remote addressing and trouble shooting
Selectable LED maximum output to match legacy Rogue R1 Spots
Selectable PWM settings to maintain flicker free operation on camera
Simple and complex DMX channel profiles for programming versatility
- Light Source: 1 LEDs (CW) 170 W, (7.4 A), 9491 K, 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Color Temperature (at full): 9491 K
- Beam Angle: 16°
- Lumens – Source: 12,000
- Lumens – Output: 6,700
- Illuminance (total): 4,620 lux @ 5 m
- Selectable LED Power output: 50-100
- Selectable PWM: 600 Hz, 1,200 Hz, 6,000 Hz, 15,000 Hz
- Pan and Tilt: 540°/250°
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: 180°, 360°, 540° pan/90°, 180°, 250° tilt
- Colors: 8 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos (1): 7 + open (7 metal), rotating, interchangeable, indexing, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos (2): 8 + open (8 metal),continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobo Size: Gobo Wheel 1 (rotating): Positions 1, 2, 3, 4, and 7 (metal); size: 26.9 mm (outside), 22.5 mm (image), 0.5 mm (max. thickness)
- Gobo Size: Gobo Wheel 1 (rotating): Positions 5 and 6 (glass); size: 25 mm (outside), 23 mm (image), 3 mm (max thickness)
- Dimmer: Electronic
- Shutter/Strobe: Electronic
- Focus: Motorized
- Iris: Motorized
- Prism: 3 Facets, motorized, rotating
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 22 Hz
- Move in Black: Yes
CONSTRUCTION / PHYSICAL
- Dimensions (single unit): 11.10 x 14.20 x 17.60 in (282 x 360 x 447 mm)
- Weight (single unit): 37.6 lb (17.1 kg)
- Exterior Color: Black
- Housing Material: High-impact flame-retardant polymer
- Power Connection: Edison (Local) plug to Neutrik® powerCON®
- Power Input: Neutrik® powerCON®
- Power Output: Neutrik® powerCON®
- Data Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR
- Cable Length (power): 5 ft (1.5 m)
- Control Protocol: DMX, RDM
- DMX Channels: 16 or 19
- Modes/Personalities: 2 personalities (16, 19)
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power Linking: 5 units @ 120 V; 9 units @ 208 V; 10 units @ 230 V
- Power and Current: 319 W, 2.69 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 303 W, 1.49 A @ 208 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 297 W, 1.33 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
CERTIFICATIONS / QUALIFICATIONS
- CE, MET
- IP Rating: IP20, dry location
- Rogue R1X Spot
- Neutrik powerCON power cord
- 2 Omega brackets with mounting hardware
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.