Scorpion Dual provides you with dual FAT BEAM aerial effect laser, perfect for events with fog or haze.
The unique dual mirror output makes a great centerpiece or side accent in pairs and includes 32 built-in patterns, including the popular “Laser Sky” effect. Generate customized and ever-changing laser shows using programmable pan, tilt, and zoom effects with separate X, Y, and Z rolling effects and scan speed adjustment. Easily operate in automatic, Master/Slave, manual or sound-activated mode or wireless control using the optional IRC-6 remote.
- Dual FAT BEAM™ aerial effect laser, perfect for events with fog or haze
- Unique dual mirror output that makes a great centerpiece or side accent in pairs
- 32 built-in patterns, including the popular “Laser Sky” effect
- Wireless control using the optional IRC-6 remote
- Generate customized and ever-changing laser shows using programmable pan, tilt, and zoom effects with separate X, Y, and Z rolling effects and scan speed adjustment
- Fully FDA compliant, variance-free and ready to use right out of the box
- Easily operate in automatic, Master/Slave, manual or sound-activated mode
- Fits best in CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag
- DMX Channels:10
- DMX Connectors:3-pin XLR
- Pan and Tilt:30°/30° (variable)
- Light Source:532 nm/50 mW (green) laser diode
- Power Linking:44 units @ 120 V; 93 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage:100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power and Current:20 W, 0.2 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
19 W, 0.1 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Zoom Angle:1° to 29°
- Weight:4 lb (2.4 kg)
- Size:9 x 8.1 x 7.6 in (226 x 205 x 194 mm)
- Complies with FDA performance standards for laser products except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No.50, dated June 24, 2007.
- Power cord
- Warranty card
- User Manual
- Hanging bracket with mounting hardware
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.