The Shocker 90 IRC is lightweight and little, and packs a brilliant, blinding white punch. It is a blinder that strobes and has 4 zones of control for a range of effects and patterns. Its eye-catching, automated programs work with Master/Slave mode to create a strobing light show quickly and easily. The Shocker 90 is controlled via the control panel or with the optional CHAUVET IRC-6 wireless remote. If you want even more flexibility use a CHAUVET DMX controller! The Shocker 90 has a rugged die-cast housing and fits beautifully in the CHAUVET CHS-25 VIP . It is easy to carry, perfect for mobile DJs, and looks great in any rig.
- High-power, LED strobe light creates attractive effects using 4 zones of control
- Rugged die-cast housing makes it ideal for mobile applications
- Eye-catching automated programs via Master/Slave or DMX mode
- Multiple programs create pulsing effects and chases
- Combine ring control and special effect macros for stunning visual impact
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Easily transports in the optional CHS-25 VIP Gear Bag
- DMX Channels:2, 5 or 8
- DMX Connectors:3-pin XLR
- Light Source:90 LEDs (white) SMD (20 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate:0 to 28 Hz
- Beam Angle:65°
- Illuminance:250 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking:20 units @ 120 V; 36 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage:100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power and Current:47 W, 0.4 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
44 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight:2 lb (1.5 kg)
- Size:6 x 6.7 x 3.3 in (194 x 170 x 84 mm)
- Optional Controllers:IRC-6
- Power cord
- Warranty card
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.