SlimPAR 64 houses 180 red, green and blue LEDs in a slim casing that fits almost anywhere.
This efficient wash light is controllable in 3- or 7-channel of DMX mode. Or for use on the fly, activate pulse effects at variable speed or built-in automated and sound-activated programs. For added convenience, it also offers static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX, while built-in power linking simplifies setup and tear down.Highlights
- LED Par designed for any application in need of a compact wash light
- Low-profile fixture fits most places other lights cannot
- Ideal for quiet applications due to silent operation and no moving parts
- Convenient access to RGB color mixing and static colors without DMX
- Trigger eye-catching effects with built-in, automated programs via Master/Slave or DMX mode
- Increase standalone versatility with multiple user-configurable settings
- Achieve flicker-free video operation with high-frequency LED dimming
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Fits best in the CHS-25 VIP Gear Bag
- Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST
- DMX Channels:3 or 7
- DMX Connectors:3-pin XLR
- Light Source:180 LEDs (60 red, 60 green, 60 blue) 0.25 W (20 mA), 100,000 hours life expectancy
- PWM Frequency:1,200 Hz
- Beam Angle:14°
- Field Angle:23°
- Illuminance:1,241 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking:40 units @ 120 V; 60 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage:100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power and Current:32 W, 0.3 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
36 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight:8 lb (1.3 kg)
- Size:7 x 11.1 x 2.5 in (246 x 282 x 64 mm)
- Approvals:CE, MET
- Power cord
- Hanging bracket with mounting hardware
- Warranty Card
- Quick Reference Guide
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.