Swarm 4 FX combines three dynamic lighting effects in one rugged and compact housing. A single fixture includes quad-color (RGBA) dual moonflowers, a red/green laser and a white strobe. The dual moonflowers spin enough colorful beams to fill an entire dance floor with energy and excitement. Added impact is provided by the thousands of razor sharp red and green beams produced by the laser. The bright output of the strobe ring, which features built-in motion effects, adds to the fun. Control options include sound activation, master/slave, DMX modes or the IRC-6 remote.
- The perfect mixture of 3 LED lighting effects in one compact housing
- Ultra-bright, quad-color moonflower, red/green laser and white strobe effect
- Dual LED moonflowers fill the dancefloor with multi-colored spinning beams
- Red and green laser produces thousands of razor sharp beams
- Create energy with included ultra-bright LED strobe ring with built-in motion effects
- Convenient control of color and program output from the display, IRC-6 remote, and DMX
- Flexible control using automated and sound-activated programs, Master/Slave or DMX modes
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Fits best inside the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag
- DMX Channels:2 or 12
- DMX Connectors:3-pin XLR
Light Source:(moonflower): 2 LEDs (quad-color RGBA) 13 W (4.4 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
(strobe): 12 LEDs (white) 1 W (300 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
(laser): 532 nm/30 mW (green) laser diode, 650 nm/100 mW (red) laser diode
- Strobe Rate:0 to 11 Hz
- Power Linking:11 units @ 120 V; 21 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage:100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power and Current:47 W, 0.7 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
46 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight:4 lb (2.5 kg)
- Size:4 x 14.2 x 4.2 in (290 x 360 x 107 mm)
- Approvals:CE, FDA
- Optional Controllers:IRC-6
- Complies with FDA performance standards for laser products except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007
- Power cord
- Hanging Bracket w/ mounting hardware
- Warranty card
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.