The Wash FX is a rugged, punchy wash light with 6 zones of control for pixel-mapping effects.
Its unique shape casts punchy colorful light everywhere, and it is tough enough for any mobile entertainer’s lifestyle. The Wash FX can be controlled manually with the control panel or with a DMX controller, and the built-in, eye-catching effects make any kind of control a breeze. For advanced pixel-mapping use ShowXpress Pixels from CHAUVET DJ.
- DMX Channels:7 or 23
- DMX Connectors:3-pin XLR
- Light Source:18 LEDs (tri-color RGB) 4 W (1.4 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate:0 to 20 Hz
- Illuminance:790 lux @ 2 m (per zone)
- Power Linking:11 units @ 120 V; 22 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage:100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power and Current:77 W, 1.2 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
75 W, 0.6 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight:8 lb (2.2 kg)
- Size:5 x 7.1 x 10 in (215 x 180 x 255 mm)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.