- Coaxially mounted 100 mm (4 in) woofer with butyl rubber surround and 19 mm (.75 in) titanium coated diffraction-loaded tweeter.
- High power, wide frequency response and low distortion for high sound level capability.
- Wide coverage allows fewer speakers, reducing the cost of the installed sound system without
- sacrificing performance.
- JBL’s exclusive SonicGuard™ overload protection allows higher operational levels and improved
- system reliability.
- Packaged with grille, backcan and tile rails for fast installation and easy dealer stocking.
- Frequency Range: 80 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power Capacity: 80 W Continuous Program Power; 40 W Continuous Pink Noise
- Nominal Sensitivity: 86 dB SPL @ 1 m (3.3 ft)
- Nominal Coverage: Angle 130° conical coverage
- Directivity Factor (Q): 2.4 dB averaged 500 Hz to 4 kHz
- Directivity Index (DI): 3.8 dB averaged 500 Hz to 4 kHz
- Rated Maximum SPL: 102 dB @ 1 m (3.3 ft)
- Nominal Impedance: 16 ohms (Min Z 16.1 ohms @ 320 Hz) (24C)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.