When you buy a Shure SM57, you've got a great dynamic microphone for life. Accounts of its heroic toughness lie at the center of countless music-industry legends, most of which are perfectly true. What's also true about the SM57 is that it sounds great on a wide variety of sources. A large percentage of the snare drums and many guitar cabinets and vocal tracks recorded in the last several decades owe their sound to the SM57. Try one and you'll find out why live sound professionals and seasoned studio engineers swear by the Shure SM57 more than any microphone on the planet.
- The most popular dynamic microphone on the planet
- Great workhorse microphone live or in the studio
- Excellent for capturing the sound of virtually any instrument or sound source
- Especially suitable for close-miking of instrument amps and speakers
- Perfect for studio applications
- Natural presence peak brings out extra clarity in vocals and many instruments
- Built to withstand the harshest conditions, wear, and abuse
- For use both as a handheld microphone and with a stand mount
- Tight cardioid polar pattern provides excellent gain before feedback
- MA25D mic clip included
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-15kHz
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Color: Black
- Connector: XLR
- Dimensions: 6.34" x 1.68"
- Weight: 0.63 lbs.
- Included Accessories: Mic clip
- Manufacturer Part Number: SM57-LC