The C1 is a high quality full size nylon string guitar designed to provide aspiring young musicians with a comfortable first guitar that’s easy to learn on and play. Offered in full or 3/4 sizes, the C1 features a spruce top with mahogany back and sides, a wood-inlaid mosaic rosette, and a high gloss polyurethane finish. Like all Córdoba instruments, the C1 features premium Savarez strings and an adjustable truss rod for lifetime neck stability. Comes with a standard Córdoba gig bag.
- Build: Classical
- Construction: Layered
- Body Top: Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: Fan
- Soundhole Diameter: 84mm (3 1/3")
- Rosette: Traditional
- Top Binding: Black ABS
- Side Purfling Inlay: N / A
- Back and Sides Wood: Mahogany
- Back Purfling Inlay: N / A
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Nut Width: 52mm (2.05")
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret: 21mm
- Neck Thickness 9th Fret : 23mm
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen Key
- Fingerboard Material: Composite or Pau Ferro (Dependent on Production Date)
- Fingerboard Inlays: N / A
- Frets Total: 19
- Color: Natural (NAT)
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Bridge Material: Pau Ferro
- Saddle Material: Composite
- Nut Material: Composite
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Gold with Pearl Buttons
- Tap Plate: N / A
- Electronics: N / A
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Included Case: Cordoba Standard Gig Bag - Full Size Classical
- Upper Bout Width: 286mm (11 1/4")
- Lower Bout Width: 371mm (14 5/8")
- Body Depth Upper Bout: 95mm (3 3/4")
- Body Length: 489mm (19 1/4")
- Overall Length: 997mm (39 1/4")
- Country of Origin: China
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.