Founded in the late 1930s by Harry DeArmond, Dearmond is a manufacturer of parts for guitars and accessories best known for their guitar pickups that are very easy to install such as the Rhythm Chief and the RHC pickup.
Now considered a classic for its retro vibes and vintage tone, many DeArmond pickup designs such as Dynasonic and Gold Foil were used by guitar brands such as Guild, Gretsch, Epiphone, Harmony and Silvertone throughout the 1950s, 60s, and 70s . With modern products such as the Tone Boss acoustic mouth pickup (2017) and the next re-launch of the original designs, DeArmond continues to offer vintage-inspired and simple products for guitarists of all types.
The acoustic mouth pickup for DeArmond's Tone Boss guitar, distributed by Cordoba, offers a simple and high fidelity magnetic pickup solution for any guitar with metal strings. The passive humbucking design reproduces the guitar's tone accurately for an incredibly natural voice and is controlled with an integrated volume knob. With three different colors, the user can change the color so that it can match the aesthetics of any guitar.
- Passive Humbucking Design - No battery required
- Built-in volume control
- Individually adjustable pole pieces
- Includes 1/4" end-pin jack and strap pin harness
- Fits most soundholes larger than 3 1/2"
- Length: 3 7/8"
- Width: 7/8"
- Tall: 1 1/4"
- Customize with 3 trim color options
- 1 year warranty
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.