Cantabella Rey II is a 100% Italian made accordion in all its components made in white with a silver grill in keys of FBE and EAD with 6 switches. It has a machinery and aluminum mesh of high quality and an unforgettable design. It has a more aesthetic and curved body with a pitch angle of 10° backwards to make it more comfortable when it’s closer to the body of the accordionist. The body was reduced in size to be lighter and help the accordionist play longer on stage.
Cantabella Accordions are manufactured in Italy under strict quality standards with the finest woods that are properly treated to maximize their durability and with hand-made voices of the best quality to have an unbeatable sound. They are specially conditioned to play Norteño music. These accordions can be seen and heard being played by the King of the Accordion, Ramon Ayala and other incredible artists such as Raúl Sánchez. Look no further if you are looking for an instrument created to have the most accurate voice for regional Mexican music!
- Manufacturing: Italian
- Color or finished: White
- Treble buttons: 34
- Bass buttons: 12 (Voice blocks optional)
- Switches: 6
- Key: FBE and EAD
- Type of voices: Artigian
- Hardware color: Silver
- Color of Strap: Black
- Color of Clasps: Silver
- Grill: Chrome
- Weight: 14 Lbs
- Size: Regular
- Measurements: 14" X 7.7"
- Includes: Cushioned case and professional straps
To see product warranty, click here
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.