The culmination of five years intensive effort, the Danley Sound Labs DNA series amplifiers represent the leading edge of amplifier design. In a straightforward robust package, they surpass similar products in power delivery, sonic performance and efficiency. Spanning 10,000 to 20,000 Watts RMS output power, all models share a high end specification with generous power reserves.
The integrated state of the art DSP being the perfect complement to the world's finest loudspeaker systems. This truly revolutionary amplifier platform provides a logical front panel user interface and powerful Ethernet based remote control. Both provide access to all features allowing rapid system configuration with full performance monitoring and analytics.
- Four channels of sonically pure Class D amplification
- Unique, precise digital signal processing
- Over designed switch mode power supply
- 10,000 & 20,000 watts RMS total output
- Analog, AES3 and DanteTM digital network audio inputs
- Full front panel user interface
- Ethernet network software for system operation and monitoring
- DSP Drive Modules for loudspeaker processing
- Powerful grouping for multi-layer EQ and effective control of large systems
- 2 Ohms: 5,000W
- 4 Ohms: 3,000W
- 8 Ohms: 1,500W
- 4 Ohms Bridged: 10,000W
- 70V line operation: 3,500W
- 100V line operation: 5,000W
- Physical inputs to DSP drive modules: 4x analog, 2x AES & 4x DanteTM inputs can be routed to four DSP drive modules
- Drive module input processing: Input signal routing, delay, gain, HPF, Phase, Mute EQ: 2x low shelf, 6x PEQ / band pass and FIR shelving filters
- Drive module output processing: Source, delay, gain, Phase, Mute, crossover filters, VX limiters EQ: low shelf, 8x PEQ / band pass and FIR shelving filters
- Overlays: Twelve additional independent overlays of EQ, Delay and Gain Flexible grouping for effective control of many amplifier channels in large systems
- Connector Type: L6-20
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.