The J3-94 is a single source, high level concert box capable of covering very large audiences with clean sound, high clarity and great detail. Because of the large horn it has great pattern control and gain. The coverage pattern is 90° wide and 40° tall. It can be easily flown by many different standard lifts or towers and comes standard with 3/8” fly points on top and bottom and L track on the sides of the cabinet. Only a single cabinet per side is needed for most concerts/festivals or large clubs. The J3-94 is a tri-amped cabinet that uses 4 amp channels: 2 for the lows, 1 for the mids, and 1 for the highs. There are 18 drivers in the horn. Six 15” woofers, eight 6.5” mids and four 1.4” highs with built in overload protection.
THE JERICHO HORN
The Jericho loudspeakers are intended for use in long throw applications where SPL levels are required to exceed 100 dB. With over 30 years of loudspeaker design, Tom Danley applies the best of his knowledge in creating something once thought to be impossible. A single reference quality source capable of reaching 150 dB at one meter. The driver alignment is configured to allow for smooth summation across the full range of frequencies. All Jericho loudspeakers exhibit the ability to keep the sound where you point it due to unique horn loading configurations. This is key in providing clear, uncolored sound in reverberant spaces and covering large areas with consistent coverage throughout the listening plane; all while using far fewer loudspeakers. When you need it loud and clear, the Danley Jericho is the best choice on the market.
- Coverage Pattern: 90 x 40 degrees
- Operating frequency range: 70 Hz – 18 kHz +/- 3 dB
- Continuous output: 142 dBSPL
- Peak output: 148 dBSPL
- Sensitivity: 110 dBSPL
- Driver complement: 4 x 1.4 Highs; 8 x 6.5 Mids; 6 x 15” Lows
- Dimensions: 48”H x 36”W x 30”D
- Weight: 440 Ibs.
- Rated Impedance: High-4 Ohm; Mid-4 Ohm; Low-2.7 Ohm x2
- Power Rating: Continuous; High-440; Mid-2400; Low-8400 x2
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.