Fully Weatherized, High Fidelity, High Output
The OS80 is Danley’s answer for those that are looking for a high performance speaker in an outdoor enclosure impervious to weather. A single cabinet can produce high quality audio beyond 130dB from a compact full range Synergy Horn that weighs only 51lbs. A heavy duty aluminum mounting bracket and angle strap is included. APPLICATIONS can include any outdoor location such as sports venues, arenas, athletic fields and complexes, theme and recreational parks, public gatherings, race tracks, community centers, cruise ships, hockey rinks, electronic carillons, water parks, and swimming areas.
- Coverage Pattern: 80° Conical
- Operating frequency range: 113 Hz - 18 kHz +/- 3 dB; 70Hz - 19 kHz -10 dB
- Continuous output: 127 dB SPL
- Peak output: 133 dB SPL
- Sensitivity: 101 dB (2.83 Volts into rated Z, at 1 meter) measured in free space
- Driver complement: Low 1 x 12”; High 1 x 1.4"
- Dimensions: 32.25 x 26 x 14.5 inches
- Weight: 51 Lbs.
- Rated Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Rating: 400 Watts Cont.; 1600 Watts Peak
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.