The Danley Sound Labs SM80 molded synergy horn is a compact pole mountable box that is capable of producing SPL and clarity like never before seen in a box this size. Just 2 SM80s will cover the mid-range and highs for most venues!
?*THIS MODEL IS THE AQUA TIGHT LOUDSPEAKER VERSION*
THE SYNERGY HORN
The Synergy Horn successfully couples the radiation from multiple drivers into a single horn to yield the effective performance of a single horn/driver system with high sensitivity excellent directivity control and a wide frequency response.
Aqua Tight Coating
Aqua Tight Coating includes full two layer fiberglass finish for maximum moisture resistance as well as a special polyurea coat bonded to the fiberglass exterior & two topcoat layers of UV resistant color stabilizer. It also includes all stainless steel exterior fasteners, an acoustically transparent moisture barrier to the grille, waterproofing the driver cones and sealant for the input plate, handles or cabinet fixtures. The finish also includes a powder coated stainless steel grille, sealed, waterproof cable leads (12’ length standard), and fully caulked all external joints (except for the “weep” opening at the bottom of the grille).
If a repair is to be made on a loudspeaker with “AT” finish, a few steps must be taken to insure the speaker remains water resistant in future usage. The caulking must be removed to free the grill and driver access panels. Once the repair is finalized, the bolts must be coated with silicon and the caulk must be replaced on all panels that have been removed.
- Coverage Pattern: 80° Conical
- Operating frequency range: 140Hz-19kHz +/- 3dB; 110Hz-22kHz - 10dB
- Continuous output: 128 dB SPL
- Peak output: 134 dB SPL
- Sensitivity: 102 dB SPL
- Driver complement: 1 x 12" coaxial
- Dimensions: 25.5 x 24 x 12.75 inches
- Weight: 65 lbs
- Rated Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power Rating: 400 Watts Cont.; 1600 Watts Peak
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.