The SM80F performs like no other loudspeaker its size. Combining synergy and tapped horn technology in one relatively small package, this loudspeaker hardly needs sub-woofers to boast impressive low end while providing clean and clear audio across the rest of the frequency spectrum.
*THIS MODEL IS THE INSTALLATION VERSION*
THE SYNERGY HORN
The Synergy Horn successfully couples the radiation from multiple drivers into a single horn to yield the effective performance of a single horn/driver system with high sensitivity excellent directivity control and a wide frequency response.
- Coverage Pattern: 80° Conical
- Operating frequency range: 45Hz-17kHz +/- 3dB; 39Hz-23kHz - 10dB
- Continuous output: Mid/High 128 dB SPL; Low 135 dB SPL
- Peak output: Mid/High 134 dB SPL ; Low 141 dB SPL
- Sensitivity: Mid/High 102 dB SPL; Low 106 dB SPL; Measured in wholespace at 1M @ 2.83V input
- Driver complement: 1 x 12" coaxial ; 2 x 15" woofers
- Dimensions: 45 x 26 x 28 inches
- Weight: 215 lbs
- Rated Impedance: Mid/High 8 Ohms ; Low 2 Ohms
- Power Rating: Mid/High; 400 Watts Cont.; 1600 Watts Peak; Low: 3400 Watts Cont.; 13,600 Watts Peak