Building on the success of the TH115, the TH118 has a bit more low frequency extension and is slightly more efficient
If you need a bit more than the TH115 but don't have room for a larger enclosure, the TH118 is a perfect solution. The TH118 uses the same enclosure as the TH115. TH118 can be installed permanently using a variety of fly-points available on the install version.
The TH118 is a subwoofer that is useful for both indoor and outdoor applications. The tapped horn design takes full advantage of the driver element by doubling up on its output ability. The result is more volume from less input. Combine that attribute with the high-power handling of the driver and you have one of the most powerful subwoofers in the market. In many cases a single TH118 will take the place of 2 standard 2x18” front loaded cabinets. So, the overall cost and physical size is reduced-along with less amplifiers needed to achieve a particular loudness. The interlocking skids on top and bottom allow it to be stacked for even greater output.?*?THIS MODEL IS THE INSTALLATION VERSION*
- Operating frequency range: 37 Hz - 213 Hz -4 dB; 29 Hz - 300 Hz -10dB
- Continuous output: 134 dB SPL
- Peak output: 140 dB SPL
- Sensitivity: 108 dB SPL (2.83 Volts into rated Z, at 1 meter) measured in half space
- Driver complement: one 18" long excursion woofer
- Dimensions: 40 X 22.5 X 28.5 inches
- Weight: 160 lbs
- Rated Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Power Rating: 1700 W continuous, 3400 W program
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.