As part of our company culture, all our systems are developed under a single philosophy: to deliver the highest possible quality in terms of both materials and overall system design. In the ACTION-500 series we use the same birch plywood as our touring systems for a tight, natural warm sound found nowhere else on the market. The series’ full range of active tops is complete with two balanced XLR inputs for mic and line, an additional 3.5 mm mini jack input, and a powerCON connection.
The DAScontrol™ interface uses a high-range 24-bit DSP and rear LCD screen to enable the selection of presets, EQ modes, delay, gain control and signal source mix.
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 45 Hz – 20 kHz
- Horizontal Coverage (-6 dB): 90º
- Vertical Coverage: 60º
- Maximum Peak SPL at 1 m: 134 dB
Electronics and Connectors
- Nominal Amplifier Power (continuous): 500 W
- Nominal Amplifier Power (peak): 1000 W
- Input Type: Balanced
- Input Impeadance: 20 kohms
- Input Sensitivity: 1.95 V (+8 dBu)
- Audio Signal Input Connector: 2 x Female XLR
- Audio Signal Loop Thru Connector: 1 x Male XLR
- Control: DAScontrol™
- AC Input Connector: powerCON NAC3MPA
- Operating Range: 90-127/180-250 VAC
- Current Draw 115 V: 2.2 A
- Current Draw 230 V: 1.1 A
- Enclosure Construction: Birch Plywood
- Enclosure Geometry: Trapezoidal
- Rigging: M10 Rigging Points
- Finish: ISO-flex Paint
- Color: Black
- Dimensions ( H x W x D ): 1.090 x 380 x 515 mm
- 42,9 x 15,0 x 20,3 in
- Net Weight: 41,0 kg ( 90,2 lb )
- LF Driver: 15MI
- HF Driver: M-44
- Horn/Waveguide: BC-916
- Carton Dimensions ( H x W x D ): 1.165 x 515 x 560 mm / 45,9 x 20,3 x 22,0 in
- Shipping Weight: 42,5 kg ( 93,5 lb )
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.