The ACTION-S118A is a powered subwoofer system designed to provide outstanding performance in terms of output power, bandwidth extension and distortion. The ACTION-S118A incorporates the 18LX loudspeaker equipped with 4″ voice coil, offering an excellent power handling capacity, reduced distortion and power compression. The ACTION-S118A incorporates a high power (3200 W peak) amplifier design providing ample headroom and accuracy. The amplifier uses the latest Class D design.
The subwoofer system includes two balanced inputs with stereo 100 Hz filtered output connections for Action satellite systems. The high pass filter can be defeated to offer stereo “loop thru” connections. A variable low pass filter ranging from 63 Hz to 100 Hz, gain control and polarity reverse increase user control over the system. Signal present and limiter LEDs indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level, via the level control knob. The top panel offers a pole mount socket for use with 35 mm metal posts for mounting full-range DAS systems above the ACTION-S118A sub-woofer unit.
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 35 Hz -125 Hz (variable LPF)
- Maximum Peak SPL at 1 m: 137 dB
Electronics and Connectors
- Nominal Amplifier Power (continuous): 1600 W
- Nominal Amplifier Power (peak): 3200 W
- Input Type: Balanced
- Input Impedance: 20 kohms
- Input Sensitivity: 1.95 V (+8 dBu)
- Audio Signal Input Connector: 2 x Female XLR
- Audio Signal Loop Thru Connector: 2 x Male XLR
- AC Input Connector: powerCON NAC3MPA
- AC Output Connector: powerCON NAC3MPB
- Operating Range: 90-127 VAC
- Current Draw 115 V: 3.6 A
- Enclosure Construction: Birch Plywood
- Enclosure Geometry: Rectangular
- Rigging: M10 Rigging Points
- Finish: ISO-flex Paint
- Color: Black
- Dimensions ( H x W x D ): 780 x 695 x 570 mm / 30,7 x 27,4 x 22,4 in
- Net Weight: 55,0 kg ( 121,0 lb )
- LF Driver: 18LX
- Carton Dimensions ( H x W x D ): 875 x 740 x 620 mm / 34,4 x 23,4 x 22,4 in
- Shipping Weight: 57,2 kg ( 125,8 lb )
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.