The ALTEA-415A is a powered portable P.A. system with a multi-angle polypropylene enclosure that allows for use as a stage monitor.
On board is Class D two channel amplifier of exceptional quality providing a total of 800 Wpeak power. of the provides extended bandwidth, wide dynamic range and exceptionally low distortion-features hard to find on other systems in this market segment. Digital Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filters are used in the signal processing of the ALTEA-415A system. User configurable voicing, filter and EQ modes, and gain control are achieved by way of a rotary-knob interface and LCD screen on the rear of the cabinet.
The 15MI4 loudspeaker provides accurate low frequency reproduction with a deep, powerful bass. High frequencies are handled by the M-32 FEM optimized compression driver with 1″ exit offering excellent performance.
- Lightweight multi-purpose system
- Ultra lightweight Class D amplifier with SMPS
- User definable 24-bit DSP with LCD screen
- Presets: Live, Dance, Vocals, Bass Boost, Vocals & Mode
- Stackable 3-band EQ
- Standby Mode
- Rigging points
- Live sound reinforcement
- Speech and vocals
- Music playback in entertainment
- A/V, and institutional venues
- Amplifier Power: 800 Wpeak Class D-Bi-amplified
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Rated Peak SPL at 1 m: 128 dB
- Dispersion: 90º x 60º
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene
- Color/Finish: Black/Textured
- Connectors: INPUT: Female XLR; LOOP THRU: Male XLR; AC INPUT: Male IEC
- AC Requirements: 2.4 A, 115 V, 50/60 Hz; 1.2 A, 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 71 x 44 x 38 cm; 28 x 17.3 x 15 in
- Weight: 19.3 kg (42.4 lb)