The Altea-415A and Altea-412A share the same high-tech enclosure as the Altea 700 Series of products. On board is an innovative Class D two channel amplifier that provides a total of 800 Wpeak power. The DAScontrol™ interface allows users to configure voicing presets, input/output levels, EQ modes, delay and source mixing by way of a high-end 24-bit quality DSP and LCD screen on the rear of the cabinet.
The Altea-400 models use the renowned Mi Series loudspeakers. These professional-grade loudspeakers provide precise low frequency reproduction with excellent musicality. The high frequencies are handled by the M-32 compression driver with 1? exit to provide exceptional overall performance. A winning combination of matched components that offer ideal characteristics for music reproduction.
The Altea-415 and Altea-412 are passive systems designed for use with external amplification and an outboard DSP. They allow users to choose the powering option they prefer and benefit from the same enclosure features and top-of-the-line components as the Altea 400 powered versions.
- Bi-amplified active system
- 800 W peak Class D amplifier with 2 channel mixer
- DAScontrol™ interface for easy setup and adjustment
- 12? loudspeaker + M-32 compression driver
- Wide 90º coverage that fills the room
- Lightweight structural polypropylene enclosure
- Ergonomic handles and floor monitor position
- User selectable DSP presets with LCD screen
- Integrated M8 rigging points
Amplifier Power: 800 Wpeak Class D-Bi-amplified
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Rated Peak SPL at 1 m: 126 dB
- Dispersion: 90º x 60º
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene
- Color/Finish: Black/Textured
- Connectors: INPUT: Female XLR / AUX INPUT: Mini Jack /LOOP THRU: Male XLR / AC INPUT: Male IEC
- AC Requirements: 2.4 A, 115 V, 50/60 Hz / 1.2 A, 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 650 x 380 x 346 mm / 25.59 x 14.96 x 13.62 in
- Weight: 17.9 kg (38.7 lb)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.