The Altea-715A is a high-powered model from D.A.S. Audio’s Altea Series. It´s equipped with a 1500 Wpeak Class D two-channel amplifier that provides extended bandwidth, wide dynamic range and exceptionally low distortion. Digital Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filters are used in the signal processing of the Altea-715A systems. The DAScontrol™ interface allows users to configure voicing presets, input/output levels, EQ modes, delay and source mixing by way of a high-end 24-bit quality DSP and LCD screen on the rear of the cabinet. The remote control and monitoring APP DASlink™ of the Altea-700 series powered systems allows users to wirelessly stream music from mobile devices in high-definition stereo.
The high-performance transducers include the D.A.S. 15FV4 loudspeaker, which provides accurate low frequency reproduction with a deep, powerful bass. High frequencies are handled by the brilliant M-28 FEM optimized compression driver with 1? exit providing exceptional performance and smooth reproduction.
The Altea-715 passive systems allow users to choose the powering option they prefer. Designed for use with external amplification and outboard DSP, they benefit from the enclosure features and high-power transducer components of the Altea 700 powered versions.
- Hi-power bi-amplified active system
- DAScontrol™ interface for easy setup and adjustment
- 24-bit high-end DSP with LCD screen
- DASlink™ remote control and monitoring APP
- High-definition wireless stereo music streaming
- 1500 W peak Class D amplifier with 2 channel mixer
- 15? loudspeaker + M-28 compression driver
- Lightweight polypropylene enclosure
- Ergonomic handles and floor monitor position
- Integrated M8 rigging points
Amplifier Power: 1500 Wpeak/ Class D-Bi-amplified
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- Rated Peak SPL at 1 m: 132 dB
- Dispersion: 90º x 60º
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene
- Color/Finish: Black/Textured
- Connectors: INPUT: Female XLR / LOOP THRU: Male XLR / AC INPUT: Male IEC
- AC Requirements: 3.0 A, 115 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz/ 1.5 A, 230 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 71 x 44 x 38 c/ 28 x 17.3 x 15 in
- Weight: 20.6 kg (45.3 lb)