The DAS EVENT-212A is a powered, 3-way line array which employs two DAS 12? loudspeakers in a dual band configuration where each speaker operates in a specific frequency range. At low frequencies, the speakers work in tandem for maximum power, each driven by a dedicated amplifier channel providing 1000 Wpeak output power.
The DAS loudspeaker units have been teamed up with a single M-75 compression driver and purpose-designed injected aluminum high frequency waveguide to provide unmatched performance, sensitivity and coverage in both the 90º and 120º formats offered.
The EVENT-212A line array incorporates the DAScontrol™ interface which offers a quick and hassle-free set-up of the systems in arrays and easy alignment with the EVENT-218A and EVENT-121A subwoofer systems. Presets for the number of units of the array, HF compensation for throw distances, and correction for the splay angle of the array can be selected by way of DAScontrol™ and the LCD screen on the located on the back of the cabinet.
The powerful digital signal processing of the EVENT-212A includes Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filters providing linear phase response and precise impulse response which in terms of performance, results in added clarity, defined attack in percussion and overall, a more natural sound.
- Powered 3-way line array system
- Clase D amplifier 3 x 1000 Wpeak
- DAScontrol™ Interface for fast setup
- High-end DSP chipsets with FIR filters
- 2 x DAS 12? loudspeakers in dual band configuration
- 1 x DAS M-75 compression driver
- EVENT-212A-120 with 120º wide coverage
- Top grade Birch cabinet construction
- Robust quick-rig professional rigging hardware
- IP43 rating
- Nominal MF Amplifier Power: 1000 Wpeak - 500 Wcontinuous
- Nominal LF Amplifier Power: 1000 Wpeak - 500 Wcontinuous
- Nominal HF Amplifier Power: 1000 Wpeak - 500 Wcontinuous
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Rated Peak SPL at 1 m: 135 dB
- Dispersion: 90º Nominal
- Enclosure Material: Birch Plywood
- Color/Finish: Black/ISO-flex
- Connectors: INPUT: 1 x Female XLR / LOOP THRU: 1 x Male XLR / AC INPUT: powerCON NAC 3 FCA / AC OUTPUT: powerCON NAC 3 FCB
- AC Requirements: 115 V, 3.6 A, 50 Hz/60 Hz / 230 V, 1.8 A, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 32.3 x 86.5 x 43.2 cm / 12.7 x 34 x 17 in
- Weight: 40.5 kg (89 lb)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.