The DAS EVENT-212A is a powered, 3-way line array which employs two DAS 12? loudspeakers in a dual band configuration where each speaker operates in a specific frequency range. At low frequencies, the speakers work in tandem for maximum power, each driven by a dedicated amplifier channel providing 1000 Wpeak output power.
The DAS loudspeaker units have been teamed up with a single M-75 compression driver and purpose-designed injected aluminum high frequency waveguide to provide unmatched performance, sensitivity and coverage in both the 90º and 120º formats offered.
The EVENT-212A line array incorporates the DAScontrol™ interface which offers a quick and hassle-free set-up of the systems in arrays and easy alignment with the EVENT-218A and EVENT-121A subwoofer systems. Presets for the number of units of the array, HF compensation for throw distances, and correction for the splay angle of the array can be selected by way of DAScontrol™ and the LCD screen on the located on the back of the cabinet.
The powerful digital signal processing of the EVENT-212A includes Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filters providing linear phase response and precise impulse response which in terms of performance, results in added clarity, defined attack in percussion and overall, a more natural sound.
- Powered 3-way line array system
- Clase D amplifier 3 x 1000 Wpeak
- DAScontrol™ Interface for fast setup
- High-end DSP chipsets with FIR filters
- 2 x DAS 12? loudspeakers in dual band configuration
- 1 x DAS M-75 compression driver
- EVENT-212A-120 with 120º wide coverage
- Top grade Birch cabinet construction
- Robust quick-rig professional rigging hardware
- IP43 rating
- Nominal MF Amplifier Power: 1000 Wpeak - 500 Wcontinuous
- Nominal LF Amplifier Power: 1000 Wpeak - 500 Wcontinuous
- Nominal HF Amplifier Power: 1000 Wpeak - 500 Wcontinuous
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Rated Peak SPL at 1 m: 135 dB
- Dispersion: 90º Nominal
- Enclosure Material: Birch Plywood
- Color/Finish: Black/ISO-flex
- Connectors: INPUT: 1 x Female XLR / LOOP THRU: 1 x Male XLR / AC INPUT: powerCON NAC 3 FCA / AC OUTPUT: powerCON NAC 3 FCB
- AC Requirements: 115 V, 3.6 A, 50 Hz/60 Hz / 230 V, 1.8 A, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 32.3 x 86.5 x 43.2 cm / 12.7 x 34 x 17 in
- Weight: 40.5 kg (89 lb)