The Vantec-118A is an active front loaded bass system which has been designed specifically for use with the Vantec-20A curved source line array. Compact in size, the unit can be flown in arrays or linked together in ground stacks thanks to the D.A.S. Click-Lock™ rigging system which is compatible with the Vantec-20A.
The electronics package includes a 2000 Wpeak Class D amplifier and 24-bit high-end DSP for exceptional audio reproduction. A unique “Deep-Loud” EQ switch allows users to tailor the bass output to provide a low subwoofer type response using the “Deep” setting or a louder hard hitting performance in the “Loud” setting. On the rear panel, controls can be found for gain, polarity and a continually variable low-pass filter which ranges from 80 Hz to 125 Hz. The Vantec-118A is phase response coherent with the other Vantec Series active tops such as the Vantec-20A offering precise alignment without the need of an external DSP.
- Active front-loaded subwoofer system
- 1 x 18? DAS 18FW loudspeaker
- Class D amplifier 2000 Wpeak
- Digital signal processing (DSP)
- Unique “Deep-Loud” bass EQ switch
- Variable low-pass filter 80 Hz-125 Hz
- LED ON/OFF switch on backplate
- Top located pole mount socket
- Nominal LF Amplifier Power: 2000 Wpeak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 35 Hz - 125 Hz
- Rated Peak SPL at 1 m: 134 dB
- Connectors: INPUT: 2 x Female XLR / LOOP THRU: 2 x Male XLR / AC INPUT: 1 x powerCON / AC OUTPUT: 1 x powerCON
- AC Requirements: 115 V, 4.4 A, 50 Hz/60 Hz / 230 V, 2.2 A, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Enclosure Material: Birch Plywood
- Color/Finish: Black/ISO-flex
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 48.5 x 61 x 78 cm / 19.1 x 24 x 30.7 in
- Weight: 45.2 kg (99.4 lb)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.