The Vantec 218A is a powered bass subwoofer system designed to provide extended bass response for the Vantec full-range cabinets. A powerful amplifier drives dual D.A.S. 18LX long excursion bass loudspeakers incorporating 4? voice coils and massive magnet structures provide high power handling and impressive output.
The Vantec 218A is powered by a Class D amplifier with switch mode power supply and a 4000 Wpeak power rating. The system includes two balanced inputs (A-B) with stereo HPF filtered output connections for satellite systems. Defeating the HPF filter offers stereo “loop thru” connections. The variable LPF crossover ranges from 80 Hz-125 Hz. A gain control and polarity reverse feature increase user control over the system.
The compact Vantec 218A cabinet is manufactured using birch plywood and is finished with a coating of the highly resistant ISO-flex black paint for durability. The powder-coated steel front grille protects the D.A.S. components. Handles on the sides and the rear of the cabinet along with two rear located wheels make moving the box easier.
- Powered subwoofer system
- 4000 Wpeak Class “D” amplifier
- EQ Presets: Deep, Loud
- Variable Low Pass Filter
- Sub level gain control, polarity reverse
- Front logo on/off switch
- Rigging points
- Rear located wheels for easy movement
- Nominal LF Amplifier Power: 4000 Wpeak / Class D
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): Loud: 35 Hz - 125 Hz / Deep: 30 Hz - 125 Hz
- Rated Peak SPL at 1 m: 140 dB
- Connectors: Audio INPUT: 2 x Female XLR / Audio LOOP THRU: 2 x Male XLR / AC INPUT: powerCON / AC OUTPUT: powerCON
- AC Requirements: Universal Mains / 6.0 A, 115 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz / 3.0 A, 230 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Enclosure Material: Birch Plywood
- Color/Finish: Black/ISO-flex paint
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 106 x 54 x 67 cm / 41.7 x 21.3 x 26.4 in
- Weight: 72 kg (158.4 lb)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.