The DAS DSP-226 is a loudspeaker system management processor which uses digital signal processing in order to accomplish the functions of crossover, equalizer, limiter, and delay unit. Designed for applications such as zoning and permanent installations, PA systems and stage monitor set ups, the DSP-226 features two balanced analogue inputs, six balanced outputs using XLR connectors, RS485 in/out and USB socket on the front panel.
- Digital Signal Processor
- 2 Inputs/6 Outputs
- Completely Configurable
- Universal Power Supply
- A/V systems and corporate events
- Meeting rooms, classrooms, and exhibit areas
- Installations in bars and clubs
Electronics and Connectors
- CMRR: >65dB, 30 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz +/- 0.5 dB; -3dB @32 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003%(1KHz, 0dBu)
- Sampling Rate : 48 kHz
- Crossover Filters: 6, 12, 18, 24, 48 dB/oct Bessel, Butterworth, Linkwitz-Riley
- Maximum Delay: 1000 ms
- Maximum Output Level: 19 dBu
- Output Gain: +15 dB to -40dB in 1 step
- Operating Range: 90-250 VAC
- Audio Signal Input Connector: 2 x Female XLR/ RS485 In/Out Interface
- Audio Signal Output Connector: 6 x Male XLR
- Dimensions ( H x W x D ): 45 x 482 x 158 mm/ 1,8 x 19,0 x 6,2 in
- Net Weight: 2,0 kg ( 4,4 lb )
- Carton Dimensions ( H x W x D ): 80 x 530 x 260 mm/ 3,2 x 20,9 x 10,2 in
- Shipping Weight: 2,8 kg ( 6,2 lb )
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.