Designed by DAS engineers to deliver stunning performance and exceptional ease-of-use, the stylish polypropylene cabinet design offers a highly portable and road-worthy system.The EVENT-26A is a symmetrical, ultra-compact, two-way powered line array system. Designed by DAS engineers to deliver stunning performance and exceptional ease-of-use, the stylish polypropylene cabinet design offers a highly portable and road-worthy system. A comprehensive range of accessories makes the EVENT-26A ideal for small to mid-size rental and installation applications.
The EVENT-26A combines two 6.5″ transducers and a single M-60 compression driver in a rugged yet lightweight polymer cabinet. The symmetric “V” shaped configuration of the cone transducers provides consistent 100º of horizontal coverage down to 200 Hz. The M-60 compression driver is coupled to an advanced waveguide design that provides control of the vertical dispersion as well as precise coupling between units when used in vertical arrays. Powered by a two-channel Class D amplifier providing 800 Wpeak power, the amp´s rear panel includes quality Neutrik® XLR and powerCON connectors. The DAScontrolTM interface makes the preset selection for the number of units in the array both fast and simple. An onboard DSP featuring a 24-bit high-end processor handles X-over, EQ, delay, and limiter functions. The powerful FIR filtering technology incorporated in the EVENT-26A offers constant phase response which translates to transparent sound and exceptional clarity, improving the listening experience.
Streamlined deployment of EVENT-26A arrays is possible thanks to the innovative FSSTM (Fast Set Splay) rigging system developed to permit angle selection while stacked on dollies. The stainless-steel rigging hardware allows flown arrays of up to 16 units in 1º steps from 0º to 10º.
Low frequency reinforcement for the EVENT-26A is provided by its flyable companion subwoofer the EVENT-115A.
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 76 Hz – 19 kHz
- Horizontal Coverage (-6 dB) 100º
- Vertical Coverage Splay Dependent
- Maximum Peak SPL at 1 m 131 dB
Electronics and Connectors
- Nominal Amplifier Power (continuous) 400 W
- Nominal Amplifier Power (peak) 800 W
- Input Type Balanced
- Input Impeadance 20 kohms
- Input Sensitivity 2 V (+18 dBu)
- Audio Signal Input Connector 1 x Female XLR
- Audio Signal Loop Thru Connector 1 x Male XLR
- AC Input Connector powerCON NAC3MPA
- AC Output Connector powerCON NAC3MPB
- Operating Range 90-127/180-250 VAC
- Current Draw 115 V 6 A
- Current Draw 230 V 8 A
- Enclosure Construction Polypropylene
- Enclosure Geometry Trapezoidal
- Rigging Captive Rigging System
- Color Black
- IP Rating IP43
- Dimensions ( H x W x D ) 225 x 480 x 485 mm
- 8,9 x 18,9 x 19,1 in
- Net Weight 16,5 kg ( 36,4 lb )
- LF Driver 6MI
- HF Driver M-60
- Carton Dimensions ( H x W x D ) 565 x 565 x 290 mm
- 22.2 x 22.2 x 11.4 in
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.