The Vantec 15A is a self-amplified system (with a two-channel Class D amplifier), which uses a 15” speaker for low frequencies and a 1” output compression motor. The multi-angle enclosure is constructed of birch rock board and black paint finish with environmental protection. It has two handles and steel fence. A hole for 35mm tripie allows mounting with two possible angles.
Digital Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filters are used in the signal processing of the powered Vantec-systems. User configurable voicing, filter and EQ modes, and gain control are achieved by way of a rotary-knob interface and LCD screen on the rear of the cabinet. The Vantec-series allows users to wirelessly stream music from mobiles devices.
The 15FV4 speaker faithfully reproduces the low frequencies. On the treble track, the M-28 engine, optimized by FEM, with 1 "output offers excellent performance. It comes with a compact system with a multi-purpose stage monitor. The amplifier is ultra-light Class D With SMPS and the DSP, it is defined by the user with an LCD screen and with wireless transmission.The tripie is double angle (0º / 10º) with Flying points.
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.