The Vantec 18A is a self-powered subwoofer designed to provide a wide bass response for wide-ranging Vantec series systems. A 2000 W peak Class D amplifier feeds a D.A.S. long excursion model 18LX. This horn incorporates a 4 "coil offering high power capacity and great performance.
The Vantec 18A subwoofer has two balanced inputs with filtered outputs for Vantec satellites. It has a switch to activate the filter whose cutoff is variable between 80-125 Hz. With the filter off, the output connectors operate as “Loop Thru” outputs. A gain control and a polarity inverter increase control over the system. It has a hole for mast of 35 mm allows the use of satellites of wide range on the Vantec 18A.
The auto amplified subwoofer system comes with a high performance 18LX speaker. It is manufactured with the polarity inverter (0º-180º) and a filtered output deactivation switch. With a high-pass cut-off variable of 80-125 Hz. With gain control and flying points.
- Nominal Power Amplifier LF: 2000 Wpeak (Class D)
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): Loud: 35 Hz - 125 Hz Deep: 30 Hz - 125 Hz
- Nominal Peak SPL at 1 m: 134 dB
- Enclosure Material: Birch Plywood
- Color / Finish: Black / ISO-flex Paint
- Connectors: Audio INPUT: 2 x Female XLR Audio LOOP THRU: 2 x Male XLR AC INPUT: powerCON AC OUTPUT: powerCON
- Nominal Voltage: 115 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz 230 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 71 x 54 x 65 cm 28 x 21.3 x 25.6 in
- Weight: 36 kg (79.2 lb)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.