Designed for use in arrays of up to 5 units, the VANTEC-20A is ideal for applications where the power and long-throw characteristics of large line arrays are not needed. Fast and simple deployment is guaranteed thanks to the exclusive DAS Click-Lock™ rigging hardware which allows the system to be securely flown from or stacked on the VANTEC-118A . Individual units can be mounted on tripods with precise aiming possible thanks to the variable angle pole mount which allows for 13.5º up or down tilt.
The DAScontrolTM interface allows users to easily configure the VANTEC-20A i systems for use individually or in combination with other units. Selectable high pass filter presets facilitate alignment with the VANTEC-18A and VANTEC-118A active bass systems without external processing. Throw compensation settings and array size selection can all be handled simply via the DAScontrolTM interface. When the VANTEC-20A is used individually, the DASlink™APP can be used to stream music in high definition stereo and remotely control the systems functions.
The enclosure is manufactured using Baltic birch plywood and finished with the DAS ISO-flex coating. Power is supplied by a cutting-edge 1500 Wpeak Class D amplifier in a biamplified configuration driving a single DAS 12F4C loudspeaker and twin M-60 compression drivers.
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 63 Hz – 20 kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL at 1 m: 135 dB
Electronics and Connectors
- Nominal Amplifier Power (continuous): 750 W
- Nominal Amplifier Power (peak): 1500 W
- Input Impeadance: 20 kohms
- Input Sensitivity: Line: 3 V (+12 dBu)
- Audio Signal Input Connector: 2 x Female XLR
- Audio Signal Loop Thru Connector: 1 x Male XLR
- Control: DASlink™/DAScontrol™
- AC Input Connector: powerCon NAC3FCA
- AC Output Connector: powerCON NAC3FCB
- Operating Range: 90-250 VAC
- Current Draw 115 V: 3.0 A
- Current Draw 230 V: 1.5 A
- Enclosure Construction: Birch Plywood
- Enclosure Geometry: Trapezoidal
- Rigging: Captive Rigging System
- Finish: ISO-flex Paint
- Color: Black
- Dimensions ( H x W x D ): 335 x 625 x 440 mm/ 13,2 x 24,6 x 17,3 in
- Net Weight: 28,6 kg ( 62,9 lb )
- LF Driver: 12F4C
- HF Driver : M-60
- Horn/Waveguide: BC-915
- Carton Dimensions ( H x W x D ): 490 x 730 x 490 mm / 19,3 x 28,7 x 19,3 in
- Shipping Weight: 29,0 kg ( 63,8 lb )
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.