The Vantec 215A is equipped with twin 15FV4 woofers for applications requiring higher SPL overall and a more powerful bass response, such as mobile DJ´s, live performances or any type of event that needs the added punch.
The three channel amplifier offers 2250 Wpeak and operates in a “dual-band” configuration where each loudspeaker operates in a specific frequency range. The impressively small size and light weight of the electronics package makes the Vantec series amps one of the worlds lightest.
Digital Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filters are used in the signal processing of the powered Vantec systems. User configurable voicing, filters, EQ modes, and gain control are achieved by way of a rotary-knob interface and LCD screen on the rear of the cabinet. The Vantec series allows users to wirelessly stream music from mobiles devices.
- Twin 15? powered 3-way system
- Increased output capacity
- Ultra lightweight Class D amplifier with SMPS
- User definable 24-bit DSP with LCD screen
- Presets: Live, Dance, Vocals, Bass Boost, Vocals & Mode
- Stackable 3-band EQ
- High-Definition wireless streaming of music in stereo
- Rigging points
- Amplifier Power: 2250 Wpeak / Class D, Tri-amplified
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Rated Peak SPL at 1 m: 138 dB
- Dispersion: 90º x 50º
- Enclosure Material: Birch Plywood
- Color/Finish: Black ISO-flex Paint
- Connectors: Input: Female XLR / Aux In: 1/8
- AC Requirements: 115 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz / 230 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 108 x 44.4 x 50.2 cm /42.5 x 17.5 x 19.8 in
- Weight: 41 kg (90.2 lb)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.