The VANTEC-12A is a powered portable system with a multi-angle enclosure that permits stage monitor applications as well as a compact P.A. system. The 1500 Wpeak power the Class D amplifier provides extended bandwidth, wide dynamic range and exceptionally low distortion-features hard to find on other systems in this market segment.
Digital Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filters are used in the signal processing of the powered Vantec systems. User configurable voicing, filter and EQ modes, and gain control are achieved by way of a rotary-knob interface and LCD screen on the rear of the cabinet. The Vantec series also allows users to wirelessly stream music from any mobile device
The 12F4 loudspeaker provides accurate low frequency reproduction. High frequencies are handled by the M-28 FEM optimized compression driver with 1? exit offering excellent performance.
- Compact multipurpose system with stage monitor position
- Ultra-light Class D amplifier with SMPS
- User definable DSP with LCD screen
- Tripod cup with double angle (0º / 10º)
- Flying Points
- Nominal Power Amplifier: 1500 Wpico; Class D, Bi-amplified
- Frequency Response: (-10 dB) 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Nominal Peak SPL at 1 m: 135 dB
- Dispersion: 90º x 50º
- Enclosure Material: Birch Plywood
- Color / Finish: Black / ISO-flex Paint
- Connectors: Input: Female XLR; Aux In: 1/8 "(3.5mm) Mini Loop Thru: Male XLR; AC Input: powerCON
- Nominal Voltage:4 A, 115 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz; 1.2 A, 230 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 61 x 38 x 37.5 cm; 24 x 15 x 14.8 in
- Weight: 21 kg (46.2 lb)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.