In 1975, Peavey revolutionized the working man's loudspeaker with the SP®1. Now, Peavey does it again with the Dark Matter series of enclosures. Thanks to its new advanced DSP-equipped power section, the high-S.P.L. (Sound Pressure Level) Dark Matter series outperforms any existing enclosure in its category.
The Dark Matter LCD display and associated selector knob allow users to choose various parameters of operation for the DSP-based EQ. This includes bass and treble control access, as well as EQ presets for different applications or speaker positions/locations. These presets provide users with a highly flexible method of configuring the powered speaker system for a specific use with minimal time and effort.
Fan cooled for maximum reliability, the DM 112 features Peavey's exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology that helps deliver pristine, precise sound.
The ultra-reliable Dark Matter series enclosures are built tough with steel grilles and rugged injection molded cabinets. Their convenient design allows for use as floor monitors or pole-mounted speakers. Perfect for band, DJ or other musical applications, the Dark Matter enclosures produce crystal clear professional audio.
- 12" heavy-duty woofer
- DX™14 compression driver, with 1.4 inch titanium diaphragm
- Two-way bi-amplified analog amp powered speaker system
- DSP I/O is at 96 kHz and 24 bits, with low-jitter, professional grade components
- DSP processing is 64 bit double-precision
- Exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology, 110 by 80 degree coverage
- Dynamic bass boost function
- Fan cooled for maximum reliability
- Multiple Factory Preset EQ settings for the DSP crossover system
- A Mic/Line switch provides for two different gain settings
- Thru output is via a male XLR jack
- User Preset EQ storage provisions allow storing custom presets for later recall
- Full-coverage perforated steel grille, with powder coat finish
- Cabinet has dual rear corner angled sides for floor monitor use.
- Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8" diameter poles
- Rugged plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
- Input is via a combo female XLR and 1/4" TRS phone jack with balanced input
- Weight Unpacked: 35.05 lb(15.9 kg)
- Weight Packed: 41.89 lb(19 kg)
- Width Packed: 16.375"(41.5925 cm)
- Height Packed: 28.25"(71.755 cm)
- Depth Packed: 16.125"(40.9575 cm)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.